Saturday, July 25, 2009

Wonderful Saturday With Lots to Discuss

First, I apologize for our problem with the online weather graphics. We will have the graphics working as soon as possible.

Humidity dropped to nearly 28% today, which was greatly reflected from the wonderful clear day. I hope you were able to enjoy the day because my forecast is leaning towards a few wet days ahead. A return of moisture throughout the next 24 hours will collide with a front moving into the pine belt late tomorrow night, but the main rain impact seems to work itself into Monday's forecast. Any rain on Sunday looks to be relatively late in the day, but my 30% is really due to the choice of Sunday or Monday. After Monday, I'm looking at another boundary drifiting into Central Mississippi on Tuesday afternoon. This boundary will linger around through Wednesday. Then a third front will drift into North Mississippi on Thursday, but my forecast reflects very slim chances since most activity will be to our North.

Stay tuned tomorrow and I will address the extended (long range) forecast. It looks interesting!

No comments: