Monday, April 27, 2009

Be Our Eyes....Send it to 7

We have a great new tool that we are slowly kicking off here at WDAM that will be fantastic for the weather department. We call it "Send it to 7"... it's a new and easy way to send us weather/news/sports pics and videos.

Should you ever take a picture that you think others may want to see, you can send it to our website. It's a piece of cake... all you have to do is email your pic or video to pics@wdam.com or you can upload it by going to pics.wdam.com. Shortly after, the photo will be approved and may even end up in my weathercast.

With that said, I want everyone to think safety first. I know there's a lot of bad weather that blows through the Pine Belt and I don't want anyone to put themselves in harms way for a good photo.

I look forward to seeing your work!
-Nick

No comments: